Do you have a complaint?

Do you have a complaint?

Call 311 or post a complaint on their website:


All of the local politicians and Community Board 6 have mentioned that it is most effective to report first to 311 and get a case number that you can refer to when speaking with CB6 or local politicians. You’ll get counted in the statistics this way!


Contact Community Board 6 (CB6):

Telephone: 212-319-3750

Fax: 212-319-3772



Overflowing garbage cans belonging to the NYC Department of Sanitation: